Welcome to the official website of the Japan Accreditation Council for Medical Education (JACME). To make an inquiry, please use the e-mail form below. Please confirm that you accept our “handling of personal information” policy before using the entry form.
Handling of personal information
- About the collection of user information
- JACME may ask for personally identifiable information from users who make inquiries or requests for information. JACME saves and uses such personally identifiable user information within the limits of its activities.
- About the disclosure of collected information
- JACME will never deliberately disclose any personally identifiable user information to a third party except in the following three exceptional situations:
- when the disclosure of information has been requested on legal grounds;
- when the disclosure of information has been approved by the informant, in particular to a third party;
- when personally identifiable user information is disclosed to a trusted company for information processing (only to the extent required to carry out the procedure).
- About security
- JACME makes every reasonable effort to provide security and prevent the leakage of personally identifiable information provided by users. However, please be advised that this is not a guarantee of complete security.